A DE E

mensagens dos corações mais amenos
- textos grandes em espaços pequenos...

domingo, 2 de outubro de 2016

THE CHILDREN KNEW IT ALL they were aslept and still a heart in hand beating painted the red in blve as it seems they revnite hevven sku«y to be in an hrizon so the word ceases to breath and eacomes alive and (in @) a light one -








à
v
 o 

l
t
a 

d
a   v   e
r
d
a  d  e

 d
a  I  a
r
v
o   r  e 
d
a     v
I
d
a     e 
m 
l e      a l
d
a
d
e
l
I
b
 e              r
d

a
d
e

e
f
r            a
t
e             r
n

I

d
a
d

e

e

m
a  t  e
r
n                 a
l
p
v   j    a
n
ç
a
 e 
b
 r 
e
v e o s e v


 s
  o 
p        r
o            q
v

@
l


n
e  ~           ~  a 
a 

s
 v 
a


 c

r
e
n

ç
a      e
m
s
e  r  a
I
n
d
a
c
r

I
@


n

ç

a



r
e
n


d
l
h
a d o
s 

o        s
t
e
m
p
o          s
 p
a s
s
s
a  d o
s
e
n
e s  s  a s 

t
 r 
ê s f  ro
r
e
s
t
r
ê  s  a
d
r

o

s

e
t
r    e   s
 l
v  g  a
r
e            s
 a
    o   
 n 
d  e   a  I
n
d
a
h
a    j    a
m
a

s
r
o s a s
 e      o
s
p
o  m a
r

e
s

e
n
 e  s   s  e 
s

a  r  e
 s 
d
e m a

r

e
~
I
 a 
~

a
I
n   d  a 
s
v
r  g e
m  e s e  e s m
o   r  e 
c
 e  m e 
b
 e 
 m
s e d e s
c
r
e
s        c
e
 m

todos os dias e nas noites 

s
e l á
 non 
 m
o r a
s       s
e
m

 m
a
I
s n  o  n s
e    e
s

m
o  r  e
c
e
n
d   o   q
v
a
I   s         f   a
 r 
o       s      n
a     n     o
I
 T  e       T  e
c
I
d
o s v  I  v o s


 a
 s

s
I   m  à 
v       I
d
a     a
I
s


a
c
I
m
 a 
 s 

e
n
 d 
o          e
 r      e
v I v
e
n
d
o - a
s
a      o
r

e

g

r
e
s


s

a   r   e

m
   a   

  s  b  a   
r

c

  a  
 s            a 
s
 g
e
n

t
e            s
 o s p  e s
c
a d o
r 
e  s  e 
a 
s

v
a

 s 
v

a   r  a
d
@

s   v   a
r
in

    a                    s  
   n  
a                s
 m


a

I

s

l

e


s

t

r
a  d  a
s           s
I
n

a
 s 

q
 v 
e
d
e
s   d  e 
o d o
I

r
a
d
o        o
v
t
e
I

r
 o        a 
s

s
I
m
s e      s o
v

b
e  s   s  e
m


 e s e 
m
p
r
e 
a s a

 b 
 e 
r
l

e

m
b
r    @    r
e

 m

f

a     d    o 
l        I
d
o      c      o
r                r
   I   
d
  o         e  
d
e
s                s
e  f  a
d
a  d  o
l

e

I


t
o 
q

v 
 e  d  e   
s
s 
e              e
m 

o
v                v
I

r   e  v  e   r

 o 
q
v

 e 

d
I
g
o  n  e
s         s
  e  

s
 e  r  o 
a
b
r
I
g
o      e
m
c

a    p    a 
n

e
g
r

a         a
g
v

a
r
d
a
r

n

e  s        s  a 
n
o

I
t
 e 

q
v

e  s  e
e

n
t
r                  e
t
e


c
 e 
q
v
a
   I   
s  a  s


m

e
s

m
a
s

 q
v e  b e m
 s

e
n
d
o

e
n
t
r   e    t   e   c
I
d
a

 s 

n

a

s

v


a
s


m
e
s
m
a
s
n
e s  s  a s

 n
 o



   I 
    t   
  e                  s

 q
 v
  e 

 p
a     r     e
c
e
m

a g o
r
a q v
 a 
I
 s     a    s 
n
o
I
t
 e          s 

m

a

I

  s  
f
r

I
a s  s e
n             d
a s s o
n

r o    s a
d
 a s  f  a c

e
a  s  d e s 
s e s


s e v s 
t

r
a  j  e
s

q
v
a I s
a s
 b
 e 
m
v
e
j
a  I  s

n
o  v o
 s 
b
e
I

r


a  I  s 
q
v e d  e s
s  a  s
  c
o s   t  a s

 r
 e  c  a
I
a m a
o

s
e  o  a
r

e  m  e

 m 

p
a     r     e
s                 s
e

n
d
o                      a
s




s

I
 m 

s



e


m

p
r
e a         o s
e        o
l

h
a   r   e
m
p
a r e
c

e
n
d
o

 I
g
v

a   I   s

.  .  .
as it seemed to be across the vi
tr
eal
and across the 
fame
and  the  flame beacons  the beacon steel stais ashamed
as a beeing becoming as it seems or seemed as 
in a seed to be or a tree in ashes as in  exit as in
an entrance so enterlaced in that streaming flowing  beam
so it seems still 
to be
time beyond spece and a pace in a heart  which still
glomm in the chor
as ina choyr
as in a sovnd of  blves not ashamed  blown again and a gain in agrainof living land of a beach in a beacoming or so tosay in a wave sea svmmit
sea in that svn set
in setting ir  breaths
as ins abreth stays
seemingly still
not as toendvre as not tobe as 
a blowing beam on the  sea as three beacons along side  by side in thesky above and abode that star that  hope to be come and in apreset  being present in afvtvre land landingas past  tenses  echo
and stil seem to be a rovndas as ever neverlanding that evrlasting flame callsa nd reclls  it's real  name irt  real  name forefits ovtstanding
vprising as a banner  withovt fate and fatless fame in  and  ovrs in an hovrglass may seem  to be and  for ethernal flame seems to point in a  wav«y with no graovnd  to be seen or  to be scent of lie  never tovched in the night the torch of hoples  dremas to be as the brreath and never saty as they where they where we seem  to be the are n't the serenity serendi+ity againin a grain of  living - eveslasting flame in  ovr hand as in a living - banned name - still bright n the  sky abovethe most high and  still so profovnd it may shakes all and trespass
as it seems are nay
one 
nay two
to be s ent

never land said as it seems  never the  land  siged as  it vsed tobe the thee  in  those deers and dearescollovrsof evergreen  forests  we knew singed from  ever and   before wh«eh  we  J«KEEP THE  DEEP BREATH BEFORE THE PLVNGE and when we seem  to sleep we are  waken and awakened withohovt a clock a singing voice says ever lasting flame in h«nightless games  as  they seem  to become in a knot
as the  phial exists and  the  real  seems  to be lived and liberated from theyr own fsrt vessel and  ever  and  never gvessing over he  night we - flwew and floated as ever knew that name  the thir  in greysh -  stones circlying  arovnd and arovnd
and the fovrth which  was colvovred by the fifth in the scale of mvsical games - still goes to the bottom and  gets vp
as it grows in a  cresce do
and still it remais in between five lines  five tones painted and amongst eigth -  the octive never read neverread never to be lived sincewe only lit -  seven as kin so kidled in the  nin«ght - neer more thebeacons  as  they  where  in the  shore stillshine  for  living  calling  never lying even if they point . as in there   for  west  ever crying.... so longto the   farest   home as  in heavens  grey - seasons   in  ember never   growing and in greyish -  clovds  hanging everlating ringing  v«blasting and the gentle  breezes - so svsassing over the heavens  over the ashes -  those  ever lastingokshielded - games . of those passing flames evergreen when passed  trespassed by the lighting never - tobe fovnd on the bottom .  amongst  the  words of their swords never . taken since if those in verse they livd and poets of space and time  to be come  theylived everlasting




e
d e
s de 
a na
s c e
   r
 a o 
s   e

   d
o a r 
a n a 
s    c 
e r e
  c
r    e 
s 
 c e r 
     e
  m
   v
    e
     r

 a   a 
  b

   e
b
   I
    d
    a 
  e  e
 m 
bebe
r 
a 
p
ala
v
r a ma
I s   sI
   m
p
 l
  e
s n a s
va av
   g
o a e ao
      s
    e r e
           m 
b  e 
 v 
 e
                       c
 e      
 r

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário